The Brazilian Butt Lift, or BBL for short, is a very famous surgical procedure for remodeling the buttocks that is experiencing increasing demand.
BBL is very popular in Turkey because it is very inexpensive here without sacrificing quality. On the contrary, Istanbul has some of the best specialists and clinics for BBL. For this reason, people from all over the world come to Turkey to have this surgery here.
On this page, you will find important details on the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, costs as well as a selection of trusted and outstanding clinics in Istanbul. In addition, we have included some Before-and-After pictures to give you a better understanding and realistic expectations of BBL.
What is BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)?
During Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), fat is removed from the abdomen, thighs or other parts of the patient's body via liposuction and injected into the buttocks.
Women who aim for a more voluptuous shape, especially on the buttocks, prefer this procedure. The volume depends on the patient's desired outcome.
Things you should know before your Brazilian Butt Lift
- Due to the fact that some surgeons use risky techniques and there is also a high risk of infection, BBL is among the most dangerous cosmetic procedures. That's why we strongly recommend that you only consider board-certified, trusted plastic surgeons that have experience in this procedure.
- There are many excellent private clinics in Turkey that feature exceptional and experienced plastic surgeons, the highest level of equipment, and luxurious hospital rooms for maximum comfort and recovery.
- A successful BBL can result in a very natural-looking, enhanced buttocks shape.
- The Brazilian Butt Lift can also be performed on men.
- Plan at least 7 days for your BBL surgery in Istanbul.
- It is important that you refrain from alcohol and smoking at least one week before the BBL.
- Recovery takes several weeks. You will have to wear compression garments for 4-6 weeks.
- Don’t be alarmed: In the first few days after BBL, general weakness, fever, swelling and soreness in certain areas of the body are common occurrences.
- Note that you will need to avoid sitting or other activities that apply pressure on the operated area for at least 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, many patients return to their usual day-to-day life.
- Patients need to avoid smoking, alcohol and blood thinning medications for the first 2-3 weeks.
- Be aware that you will have to sleep on your stomach for 2-3 months.
- It will take 4 to 6 months to see final results.
- Results are long-lasting, but subject to weight changes. Also note that there is a possibility of partial absorption of the transplanted fat cells. On average, 60-80% of the transplanted fat tissue is preserved.
Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure in Istanbul:
First, you will be asked to send in your medical history as well as pictures of your body, which will be analyzed by your surgeon.
Afterwards, you will join an online consultation with your attending plastic surgeon to determine if you are a good candidate for BBL. You will discuss the procedure, its risks and advantages, as well as your expectations. This way your surgeon can determine the shape, and most importantly, the fat injection points.
After your arrival in Istanbul, you will come to the clinic for a comprehensive examination of the buttocks and the liposuction area. If this examination leads to the final confirmation that you’re a candidate for the BBL as well as the chosen method, you can leave the clinic to come in for the surgery the next day.
Since BBL is performed under general anesthesia, you will have to come to the clinic with an empty stomach. After a blood test, you will be prepared for surgery. With the BBL procedure being performed under general anesthesia, you will not feel any pain. The duration of a regular Brazilian Butt Lift surgery ranges between 2 and 4 hours. It is necessary for you to spend one night in the clinic to be monitored.
The day after the surgery, you will be checked by your treating physician, who will remove the drainages and inform you about aftercare. If everything is fine, you can leave the clinic.
Typically, a detailed follow-up as well as a final consultation is planned the following days, during which your physician will examine the operated area.
Can you get Brazilian Butt Lift surgery if you don't have enough fat?
For those who want to have a BBL but do not have a sufficient amount of excess fat for the surgery, there are two possible solutions for a butt implant:
- Silicone Implants: One option is silicone implants. The disadvantage of silicone implants is that they do not look quite as real.
- Aquafilling: Another solution is aqua filling, a filler that is injected to the buttocks. However, its disadvantage is that it lasts only up to two years and is more expensive. The price depends on the quality of the filler.
How much is BBL in Turkey?
The price for BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) in Istanbul ranges from 3.000 € to 4.000 €
BBL Before and After Pictures
Choose the Right Clinic for BBL with MedClinics Turkey
MedClinicsTurkey, Expertise you can trust!
get a Free consultation
You can contact us by phone, email or by using the contact form.
Bankalar Caddesi, Nazlı Han No: 26
+90 0850 433 8866
Post your add on this page
Register now and get advertorial offers to promote your clinic or medical activity on this page.