Hollywood Smile is one of the most preferred options for people who want to give themselves a gleaming makeover. More and more people who want to give themselves a sparkling Hollywood smile choose Turkey.
Not only are there many dentists in Istanbul who are specialized in this type of smile makeover, Turkey is also one of the most developed countries in the field of dentistry. On top of that, patients can have quality work done for less.
In this article, we provide you with important details you should know before your Hollywood Smile treatment in Turkey. Read about the procedure, the costs and see before-and-after-pictures.
Let’s dive right in!
Post your add on this page
Register now and get advertorial offers to promote your clinic or medical activity on this page.
What is Hollywood Smile with Veneer?
Hollywood Smile is a non-surgical type of smile makeover. During this procedure, custom-made, wafer-thin veneers are applied to the original teeth. As a result, the teeth look more even, brighter and whiter.
Things you should know before your Hollywood Smile Treatment in Turkey:
- Hollywood Smile is an excellent option if you don't suffer from dental problems and would like to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Over the last 20 years in Turkey, the dental health care sector has developed greatly, resulting in a high number of top-notch oral surgeons and dentists with many years of experience.
- The dental clinics in Turkey are comparable to 5-Star hotels. Unlike in many European countries, the hospitals are fully equipped. They have their own X-ray devices and dental labs, which means that work such as dental implants, crowns, veneers, etc. are done quickly and at a low cost.
- Since the Hollywood Smile can be done in several days, many patients like to combine the treatment with a sightseeing vacation in Istanbul.
- Plan at least 4 days for your Hollywood smile treatment.
- Typically, at least 16 veneers are needed to create the Hollywood smile.
- Results are visible immediately after the treatment.
- Don’t be alarmed: It is normal to experience some sensitivity in the mouth area after the treatment.
- The veneers can last a lifetime, depending on the material selected and your individual lifestyle (smoking, heavy coffee and tea consumption).
- Please note: There is also a technique that does not require the removal of a layer of enamel. However, we don’t recommend this method as it is considered outdated and can cause damage to the gums.
Procedure of the Hollywood Smile Treatment in Turkey:
The first step for your Hollywood Smile treatment in Turkey is to send in pictures of your teeth and medical history. In order to plan treatment according to your needs, some questions may be asked about your expectations, allergies, pre-existing conditions, and regular use of medications. Then, an online consultation will be scheduled to discuss how many veneers (ultra-thin porcelain shells) are needed to achieve your desired look.
After your arrival in Istanbul, you will come to the clinic for a consultation and a full dental examination with X-rays. During the consultation, you will also finalize how many veneers you will need in total.
You will come the next day for a second consultation in which you decide the color and material of the veneers. In order to make your veneers, your dentist will then take an impression of your teeth, which will be sent to the lab. Your teeth will be prepared for the treatment. To place the veneers over your teeth, a small layer of enamel must now be removed from the front of your teeth.
After about 1-2 days, the veneers are ready. During the next visit, your dentist will check if everything fits well and finally place your Hollywood Smile.
Hollywood Smile Before and After Pictures
How much does a Hollywood Smile with Veneers cost in Turkey?
The approximate cost for one tooth ranges from €250 to €300. Please keep in mind that you will need at least 16 veneers for your Hollywood Smile.
Get your Hollywood Smile treatment with MedClinics Turkey
MedClinicsTurkey, Expertise you can trust!
get a Free consultation
You can contact us by phone, email or by using the contact form.
Bankalar Caddesi, Nazlı Han No: 26
+90 0850 433 8866