Visit the spectacular Topkapi Palace with a Historian Guide from
Istanbul who knows every corner of this impressive 700.000 m2 Palace,
the history of each emperor, and all the details of the most famous
empress Hürrem Sultan.
9 Reasons to book the Topkapi Palace and Harem Tour with a Historian Guide:
- Fast track entry inside the Palace with an authorised guide.
- Learn all about the rich history from the Palace and the Ottoman Empire from a local & official expert.
- Listen to fascinating stories, with full access to each courtyard, its vast gardens, and terrace overlooking the sea.
- Have closer look at one of the worlds largest diamonds and sacred relics belonging to Prophet Muhammad, Moses, and Joseph as well as the Prophet Muhammad’s daughter.
- Take amazing pictures on the Terrace, where you can see the Marmara Sea, the Golden Horn, the Bosphorus, the Asian Side and the skyline of Istanbul.
- Gain knowledge about the rise and fall of the Ottoman Empire, that was the largest empire in the world for more than 500 years.
- Last but not least, enter the Harem and learn the story behind this place and imagine how daily life use to be for the most famous resident in the Harem, the empress Hürrem Sultan.
- Spend 90 minutes with a passionate guide who will show you one of the world’s greatest attractions, a must see.
- After the tour you can stay inside Topkapi Palace as long as you want and if you have any questions, your historian guide will be happy to answer them.
Included in Topkapi Palace and Harem Tour:
- 90 minute guide service in English
- Topkapi Palace authorised historian guide
- Skip the lines and use priority entrance
- Tickets for Topkapi Palace and Harem
- Audio guide app for İOS & Android for your own smartphone in following languages:
English, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, ChineseCancellation and Changes to this tour are possible at any time free of
We can skip the lines but we can not skip the security check which can
take up to 30 minutes in high season.
For any questions you have please contact us.
Istanbul Tourist Information