Turkish cuisine is undoubtedly one of the richest cuisines in the world! The specialties of the typical food culture can all be found inIstanbul. On this Istanbul Food Tour we combine street food, a restaurant known from Netflix’s Chef’s Table, Turkish Hospitality and nightlife in Istanbul.
5 Reasons to book the Food Tour Istanbul:
- Cross the Bosphorus and visit the very popular neighborhood Kadiköy, which was chosen in 2018 as one of the 50 coolest neighborhoods by Time Out Magazine.
- Experience the city like a local. Find out *where locals go out* and get a sense of the *real Istanbul*. Your experienced insider guide knows the *best Turkish food* in *Istanbul *and will lead you to Istanbul’s famous food bazaar, cafes, restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Taste the best of Turkish flavors at 5 different stops. Unlike many food tours, you will return hungry to your hotel or Airbnb.
- Enjoy the company of a insider from Istanbul who will share with you the info about daily life in this Mega Metropol and provide you with valuable information to discover the city on your own pace.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Be ready to discover Istanbul off the tourist paths in this culinary tour.
Included in Food Tour Istanbul:
Stops at 5 following locations
1. Stop: Fresh meze Different types of cheese, olives, fresh meze (starters) plates
2. Stop: Turkish Pizza from wood fired oven
3. Stop: Luxury Home Cooking at Netflix’s Chef’s Table Restaurant
4. Stop: Enjoy kebabs at famous Turkish Grill Restaurant and try a glass of Raki
5. Stop: During our digestive walk along to the liveliest places, the final destiınation will be a Turkish dessert shop.
According to your choice we can go all vegetarian or just enjoy kebabs.
Soft Drinks are included in price as well.
Round-Trip ferry ticket from European to Asian side.
3 hours with English speaking local guide.
Karakoy Ferry Terminal (European Side)
Cancellation and Changes to this Food Tour are possible at any time free
For any questions you have please contact us.
Istanbul Tourist Information