When you visit Istanbul you definitely must do a Turkish Bath experience! It is the ideal time for a break from tours, relax of your muscles, and detoxify your body in a 500 year old original Turkish Bath.
7 Reasons to visit this Turkish Bath Istanbul:
- Amazing location inside a 500 year old original bath.
- Perfect place and time! The bath is just next to Grand Bazaar and is open between 06:00 and 24:00
- *Seperate section for man and women.*The steam bath may never be entered completely naked, but only with a linencloth wrapped around the body, the so-called “pestemal”.And the scrubbing & foaming is made for man by man and for woman by woman.
- All you need is arranged for you!
Enter the bath via the reception and get your linen towel to wrap your body,
towels, soap, slippers, and the key for your reserved personal cabin.
- Once you have changed your clothes, you enter the actual steam bath with a huge marble slab in the middle, on which you can have full body massages under a magnificent dome.
- Body cleaning, sweating, and foam massage are elements of an ancient shamanic ritual.
After sweating, the person in charge of scrubbing and foaming will scrub all the dead skin from your body. Do not worry, it does not hurt.You will be surprised how much dead skin will come off your body.After foaming, you can relax as long as you want in the Hammam.
- Feel the refreshment and energy. During the scrub, old dead skin layers are removed. You emerge with your body detoxed and can breathe better.Included inTurkish Bath Istanbul Ritual:
– Towels & slippers
– Shampoo & soap
– Unlimited stay inside
Cancellation and Changes to this reservation are possible at any time free
For any questions you have please contact us.
Istanbul Tourist Information