It is almost impossible to feel the enchanting spirit of Istanbul without embarking on an epic and nostalgic Bosphorus Cruise trip, passing the magnificent sights on both the Asian and European sides.
In this article, you'll see the choices are plenty when it comes to tours on Bosphorus. You can enjoy a short or long ride, in the middle of the day or as the sun sets off, with public ferries or private boats for more intimate experience.
Read below our recommendations of the most popular tours on Bosphorus! In addition, get a discount of 5% for any cruise! Don't miss this opportunity to discover Istanbul at the best price and with additional services.
Check all the different options from the more luxurious to the more accessible and make your choice easily :
Now let's have a closer look at each cruise. This list will help you make the right choice for your Bosphorus Cruise experience in Istanbul.
1. Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Show
Would you like to experience Turkish nightlife by watching traditional dance shows in 6 different categories? Feel the rhythm of the music by the magic of the magnificent bright lights of the Bosphorus.
This is such a unique experience appealing both to the eye and stomach. The feast of taste starts with delicious appetizers with a wide variety, and a main course with 3 options follows. The grand finale will be with the world famous mixed Turkish deserts and seasonal fruits.
Unforgettable experience to do with family and friends. Here are some details :
- Duration: 3 hours
- Departure Times: Everyday at 20:00
- Departure Point: Kabatas Dentur Pier (see location map)
- Ticket Price: 50 € (Get a special 5% discount from our website)
2. Bosphorus Luxury Yacht Tour
What about a 2 hour adventure on shimmery Bosphorus, with a luxurious private yacht? This option is the top-notch experience in Istanbul to share with your loved ones. It will definitely be on the top of your list of unforgettable memories in Istanbul!
Your experienced guide will tell stories about the landmarks and Bosphorus from a historian's line of sight. Getting to know a lot about the surroundings, you'll be amazed by the iconic monuments such as Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Beylerbeyi Palace, nostalgic waterfront districts and mansions and many other...
With a free Wi-Fi on the yatch, you can share the best shots on Bosphorus with the world instantly. This trip also includes some treats like a delicious wine, Turkish tea, coffee or other soft drinks to live the joy to the fullest.
- Departure Times: At noon from 12am-2 pm (12:00-14:00) or at sunset from 6:30 pm- 8:30 pm (18:30-20:30)
- Departure Point: Kabatas Pier across the tram line T1 and funicular F1 (close to Dolmabahce Palace).
- Ticket Price: 44 € (Our website visitors will get 5% discount)
3. Maiden Tower Ferry Line
Maiden Tower is a mysterious structure just standing all by itself like floating in the sea, off the coast of Asia in Istanbul. It attracts everyone's curiosity with its fairy-tale charm.
This tour is your chance to take a closer look at the Maiden Tower as one of the most beautiful symbols of the city along with many other iconic structures on the Bosphorus.
- Cruise that takes you for 1 hour
- Enjoy a Turkish coffee or tea on board
- Departure Times:
- Departure Point: Kabatas Dentur Avrasya Pier
- Ticket Price: 25 € (Get a special 5% discount from our website)
4. Istanbul Bus and Boat City Tour
What if we told you that it is possible to explore the city without getting tired? This tour is a combination of a bus trip along the major sightseeings and a pleasant Bosphorus Cruise.
Get the privilege of seeing the iconic structures of Istanbul from both land and sea one after another. After listening to the historical and cultural details of Istanbul by your tour guide on the bus, embark on a pleasant journey in the deep blue waters of the Bosphorus.
- Departure Times: By Bus: 10:00 AM and 12:00 AM By Boat: 11:45 AM, 12:45 PM, 13:45 PM, 14:45 PM, 15:45 PM, 16:45 PM, 17:45 and 18:45
- Tip: Please note that your ticket is valid for 2 days which means you can join both tours on the same day or do each in different days within your time limit.
- Departure Point: Kabatas Pier, located across tram line T1 and funicular F1. Find the wooden structure just behind the red petrol station to meet with the IWC representative.
- Ticket Price: 20 € (Get a special 5% discount from our website)
5. Golden Horn & Bosphorus Cruise
We recommend this trip especially for the visitors with limited time in Istanbul. Get a real sense of the city while taking the most amazing photos during the journey.
This is a relaxing and nice opportunity to see the major landmarks on the Asian and European side. The boat passes near the Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Palace, Ortaköy Mosque, Bosphorus Bridge, Rumeli Fortress and Beylerbeyi Palace.
It is possible to view the Historical Peninsula where the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Blue Mosque are located by the boat. The English speaking tour guide will be with you the whole time. Here some more details :
- Duration: 2 hours
- Departure Times: 12:30, 16:00 and 19:00
- Departure Point: Find the white buffet kiosk just opposite the Hagia Sophia and you'll see the Grand Boat Line sign there. The tour guide will take you to the boat with 15 minutes walk. The boat departs from Eminönü pier.
- Ticket Price: 15 € (Get a special 5% discount from our website)
6. Hop On Hop Off Bosphorus
Let's say your explorer spirit wants to get to know the most popular districts of the city and you only have one day to do that. That's why we offer you Hop On Hop Off Bosphorus Tour as the fastest and most convenient option to visit Istanbul.
You can wander as much as you want at each stop at your own pace. It is possible to enjoy the unique Bosphorus view with countless historical monuments and mansions with the advantage of Hop On & Hop Off as much as you want for 1 day.
- Hop-on Hop-off Stops: Kabatas (starting point), Emirgan, Kucuksu, Beylerbeyi, Besiktas, and back to Kabatas
- Tour Duration: You can Hop on and off as many times as you like within a day. If you never leave the boat, the round trip will take about 100 minutes from the start to the end.
- Departure Times:
- Departure Point: Kabatas Dentur Avrasya Pier
- Ticket Price: 12 € (Get a special 5% discount from our website)
7. Bosphorus Cruise (90 minutes) with Audio Guide
Set off for an exciting and relaxing journey in the company of famous seagulls of Istanbul in the blue waters of the Bosphorus.
The 90 minutes cruise will make your day as you watch the most beautiful palaces, structures and mansions of the Asian and European coasts and listen the stories with the Audioguide available in 9 different languages.
- Inclusions: Ticket for 90 minute Bosphorus Cruise , A bottle of water or juice, Audio Guide for the Smartphone in English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Polish, Arabic, Chinese and Turkish.
- Departure Times: 11:45 12:45 13:45 14:45 15:45 16:45 17:45 18:45
- Departure Point: Kabatas Pier, located across tram line T1 and funicular F1. *Find the wooden structure just behind the red petrol station to meet with the IWC representative.
- Ticket Price: 10 € (Get a special 5% discount from our website)
8. Princes' Island Round-Trip with an Audio Guide
Embark on the ferry to Princes'Island from the Kabatas Pier to get the biggest of the 9 islands, Buyukada. The journey takes about 75 minutes as you may listen the historical background and interesting facts about these mysterious islands.
Get away from the hustle and bustle ofthe city and forget about the traffic for a day. There are many ways to discover the island. Whether you prefer an electric minibus, rental bike or walking, we are sure that you will have an amazing day.
Get the advantage of the fast track entry to the ferry with your round-trip ticket. The Audio Guide is available for both IOS and Android in 10 languages.
- Inclusions: Round-Trip ferry ticket and 30 min. Sightseeing tour
- Departure Times: 10:40 AM and 13:40 PM
- Departure Point: Go to Kabatas Pier and find the wooden DENTUR stand of IWC with the red labels to meet with the Marine Officer.
- Ticket Price: 8 € (Get a special 5% discount from our website)
Now you are set to book the best cruise suited for your expectations during your trip to Istanbul.